Overcome workplace bias and increase innovation by identifying shared values, interests, and goals while valuing diversity.
- Increased inclusiveness through the ability to value diversity while identifying shared values and interests
- Increased opportunities for innovation and creativity
- Reduced conscious and unconscious bias in the workplace
- An environment of increased comfort, trust, and harmony
- Improved employee willingness to speak up with ideas and information
- Stronger empathy between team members
The following will be customized to meet your needs and program format. Points are made through a mixture of audience interaction, commentary, respectful humor, anecdotes and client-specific examples.
- An interactive discussion of how identifying what we have in common – while valuing diversity – enhances workplace innovation, trust, fairness, and commitment.
- An overview of how identifying what we have in common helps defeat unconscious bias
- An interactive discussion of the four values all human beings share
- Four immediately-applicable skills for identifying common ground in the workplace
- How to keep Common Ground top of mind
- How to enable goal-oriented inter-group contact
- How to develop two-way mentor partnerships
- How to develop Employee Resource Groups and other entities around shared needs and goals.
SUPPORT MATERIALS FOR YOUR PARTICIPANTS
Sondra’s book, 3 Keys to Defeating Unconscious Bias is a natural companion to this presentation. Purchase for all attendees is recommended. Discount rates are available.
This program can be customized to meet your needs. Sondra will work closely with you to assure that the presentation speaks directly to your audience and to your goals